John Surtees is the only driver to be the world champion on two wheels and four wheels, having dominated the motorcycle championship in the late fifties and he won the 1964 F1 Championship.
In 1967 he drove for the Honda Racing Team and Lola collaboration (dubbed the Hondalola) which became the first ever constructor to win a race on debut, although this car did only ever lead for one lap throughout that season.
He also won the first Can Am series, where he formed the Surtees Racing team.
In Formula One he was an owner/driver until he retired from driving after the 1972 race at Monza. His Surtees racing team competed in Formula one up to the end of the 1978 F1 season.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping