This design is inspired by the Formula One winning partnership between Jackie Stewart and Matra, which saw him win the world championship in 1969. This became the first time a constructor from France had won the world championship.
Combine style and class with this 100% cotton polo shirt. The detailed embroidery is a great conversation starter, and thanks to the pre-shrunk fabric, the shirt will maintain its shape after washing.
• 100% ring-spun cotton pique
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton pique, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.3 oz/yd² (213.6 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk and quarter-turned fabric
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket with a reinforced box
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala