The Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 is considered by many people to be the most desirable Porsche ever built, and by most commentators as the most desirable Porsche 911 ever built.
It was produced in 1973 primarily for use in motorsport, with a planned production run of 500 cars. RS stands for Rennsport in German, or rally sport in English and were lighter and more powerful than other 911's.
It became so popular that over 1,580 were produced and the Telegraph (UK) newspaper described it as the best classic car investment over the past ten years, with some variants surpassing US$1 million at auction.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|