Lola Cars International was a British car race engineering company that operated for over fifty years before closing in 2012.
They built cars for teams in Formula 1, Can Am and endurance racing, with their most notable results was a 1-2 finish at Daytona in 1969.
Many consider the T70 MkIIIb to be one of the best designed race cars ever made.
When they first competed their Chevrolet engines did not perform well due to the fuel standards that were permitted at the time. Now the Lola T70 is a mainstay of Historic Car Racing as their engines perform well with theimproved fuel now available.
Lola T70 chassis were disguised as a Porsche 917 and as Ferrari 512's that crashed in the Steve McQueen movie Le Mans.
Honda, Haas and Aston Martin have all partnered with Lola to create race cars.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|