1979 saw the last year of Holden entering the Torana at Bathurst, but it went out in style with the most dominant win of this race in history.
With drivers Peter Brock and Jim Richards, this Torana won pole position, was in front throughout the 163 lap event, won by a six lap lead and set a new lap record on the final lap, despite having to pass seven cars while setting it. Never before or since has a vehicle dominated a race like this.
The SS A9X was greatly improved from the earlier L34 Torana's mainly through much better handling and suspension dynamics, four wheel disc brakes and the hatch shape could accommodate larger rear wheels than the sedan. It's first debut at Bathurst was in the 1978 race, where it won against the hyped Ford Falcon Cobra's.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Collections: Graphic T Shirts , Muscle
Category: bathurst , brock , gm , holden , richards
Type: Graphic T Shirts
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
© 2023 FormulaT.
Formula T Co Limited
Powered by Shopify